Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The first of a series of blogged musings by Louis Flowers.

Hello.  These are the blogged musings of me, Louis Flowers, and this is the first blogging.  I've never had the impulse to start a blog.  The reasons are severalfold.

1st.  I've never given that large of a fuck.  It is usually those who care deeply about what it is they're blogging about to start a blog about anything, but I, as a rule, don't give too much of care for anything/one/body/where.

2nd.  I know what's what, and I'd prefer to keep it to myself.  To explain, remember when the Ace opened and it was the shit for about 7 months, and then Time Out New York (I call it TONY because I'm busy), did a story on it?  Now, The Ace sucks a large amount of navy seals balls.  The take away: when fewer people know what's what, what's what stays what's what.

3rd.  I don't have "friends" per se, but associates and people I've winking emoticon associated with.  So even if I gave a fuck, who would give a fuck about the fuck I give?  All the more incentive to never give a fuck.

I can go on, and I assure you the litany gets better and cheekier and all the better for the cheek.  I am, however, increasingly bored between projects and I have become aware of a certain tendency of mine to spend spare hours at the gym, especially between 7:00 p.m and 10:00 p.m because I am, or at least allow myself to believe, that I am not yet tired.  The March issue of a magazine I don't read calls this a symptom of "manorexia"which left unchecked can lead to full blown anorexia.  I, as a rule, don't take medical advice from magazines that feature Megan Fox on the cover, but it put a fright in me, nonetheless.

So here it is, my new 7:00 to 10:00 pastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment